Did you know that Mummy and Daddy went shopping this week and bought me my very own car seat? So far whenever we've been in a car I've travelled in a capsule like this that we hired from the council. But it's only good for small babies, not babies as grown up as I am, so today Mummy and I returned it and I got to ride in my brand new seat!
My new seat looks like this - and I'm finding it very comfy! I'll still face the back window for a good while yet (until I reach 12 kg) but it's fun to be sitting up more and if I really try I can lean backwards and see Mummy and Daddy in the front seat (especially if they're leaning back to see me too). Once I'm big enough my seat will convert to face forwards so I can keep sitting in it till I'm old enough to go to school!
No comments:
Post a Comment